Volunteer Registration opens November 2nd!
Have you ever wanted to take part in a professional golf tournament? Well, now’s your chance!
The LECOM Suncoast Classic is seeking volunteers to assist in executing the area’s premier professional golf tournament. The tournament is held at Lakewood National Golf Couse in Lakewood Ranch, Florida, from February 15 – 21, 2021.
Whether you’re a golf novice, an avid fan, a new volunteer, or have been an integral volunteer for years, there is a place for you! It takes many hands to make this tournament a success.
The LECOM Suncoast Classic is a great opportunity to meet and greet professional athletes, and enjoy some quality time outside!
If you would like more information on volunteering for the LECOM Suncoast Classic, contact Selina Maddox at [email protected]
- Walking Scorers
- Player Shuttle Services
- Hospitality Services
- View a full description of volunteer committee descriptions below.
Volunteers will be asked to serve a minimum of three shifts (approximately 18 hours). There is a $35 uniform fee and includes the following:
- One Tournament polo shirt
- One Tournament ball cap
- Free breakfast and lunch on the days that you volunteer
- Tournament Volunteer badge, which is good all week for free admittance
- Up to four free weekly Grounds Tickets – to give to family or friends
- Admittance to the Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Free parking in the volunteer parking lot with frequent shuttles to and from the course
- One voucher for a free round of golf at Lakewood National Golf Course, if you work three or more shifts!
Volunteer Committee Lists
How It Works
Click here to fill out the LECOM Suncoast Classic volunteer application: